media-lapdog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oops, I did it again!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Hello Friend,I actually started this blog yesterday, but I don't understand how, I could have already accidentally deleted a post, but I did. In that post I was saying that I am tired of going on the spaces and blogs of other people as an anonymous visitor and I guess it's time to try my own blog so other people can visit me, too. I called it "Way too much enthusiasm" because I feel that my enthusiasm can be mistaken for sarcasm. That is not my intention. I hope that here in this blog I can learn to "curb my enthusiasm." (Love that show. It's about Larry David the creator of Seinfeld. The title of the show is "Curb Your Enthusiasm.") But, I'm getting side-tracked. What I want to say is that I want to communicate better and this is a start. I hope I can be genuine and also gracious when I receive constructive criticism, although as I said in my first post, the one I erased by mistake, if someone writes something very rude I will be forced to delete it--or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home