media-lapdog

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Week In Pictures

MSN's The week in pictures shows how things are heating up, fighting in Beirut, Lebanon--Israel shows no restraint (maybe as it should be), the tsunami, monsoon in China (poor piggie) hanging onto a wall for dear life and this unbearable heat. My cat woke me up by licking my face again at 3:30 a.m. (yuk, I know) I fed him a little food with his pill. Now, I'm tired but can't go back to sleep. I should nap for a half hour or I will be useless at work. I think I'm going to have to go in this weekend to catch up.

I was in the middle of figuring out how to input a recurring meeting in the conference room when my boss shot me an important e-mail. He asked me if I'd read it and I said "Sorry I'm kind of tied up in the Conf. Rm." "Oh, I guess I'm not important," he said kidding. I apologized and said "Read your e-mail. It is great. It's just that sometimes I feel like I'm swimming in paper!" Some days are better than others. I have to get more sleep! I hate to miss Loveline though. It comes on late because of the subject matter which I think is a stupid regulation. Hey, TGIF! Going to nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home