media-lapdog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My visit to a good writer

My last visit to Gelert did not go well. I welcomed him to my blog but I don't think he'll be dropping by any time soon. Here's what I wrote to him:
Hi Gelert,
I like what you wrote and your clever drawing. He's very cute. You wrote, " I sat here and wanted.... so many things. Not least some way of making it all make sense, some way of finding some peace. Some way of shifting the hiatus."
I too, have been wanting to shift the hiatus, or to have a cute gremlin to keep me company at work, to which I say witty quips and things, and assign tasks to. Instead I play CDs on my computer and wish it weren't so darn hot out! Maybe what we seek is a hiatus from this horrid weather that plagues the Earth at this time.
You really needn't wait for it all to make sense, Gel. I think we each make our own sense of things. For instance, I have always seen things a little creatively, never like everybody else. Maybe that's a good thing.
oy, I just got my blog up and running. It's just the bare bones, and I realize that you are very much in demand, but would like to humbly invite you to visit my site (and any of your friends, too). Comments are welcome, brief or long. Thank you, Gelert, for being such an inspiration.
I hope I don't come off as self-absorbed and egotistical by saying I've always been creative, seen things differently. That one I have to explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home