media-lapdog

Saturday, October 07, 2006

An attitude of gratitude

To live a happy life, it is important to maintain an attitude that expresses gratefulness for every little and big thing in life. It is all vital to health and happiness If not for this, then my life would not have taken such a turn and a valuable person or lesson would not have appeared. Every little thing is important and must be thanked out of humble gratitude. Life is all a learning experience. Never forget that.

I have been highly disorganized and uninterested in my home life. I mainly cared about e-mailing for eaves dropping on his coordination of his assets. Funny, I just tried an experiment. I closed my eyes and typed whatever my subconscious guided me to type. This is why I don't relinquish control to my subconscious, nor to sexual attraction. It takes more than that to judge a man. And it takes more judgement and discernment than to trust the subconscious. However, gut reactions must also be heeded, especially in business. Intuition is a delicate balance.

Third thing, keep heart clear of hatred and grudges. Such a horrible thing to hate and to blame. It causes disease. Meanwhile, We should cultivate gratitude for the million and one natual gifts at our disposal. Oh, so, a little bit of cloud-cover and it can make you so joyous to realize the sun is shining through.

Peace,

Claire

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger legal alien said...

Hi Claire

a well-constructed post that refelects alot of understanding between you and your inner self or as some psychologists call inner child. Having a positive reflection on life is a grace and we should all use it as much as possible.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Thank you, L.A., I tried a free-write exercise, just writing down what came to mind.

Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home