media-lapdog

Monday, September 11, 2006

This Cold That I've Had Reveals Itself

Well, all the symptoms of being tired, dizzy and having nausea etc. are side effects from my new medication, topamax. I don't know what's worse the disease or the cure!?! At least I know what's going on. I'm not so sure this is the miracle cure my doctor thinks it is. And now I know why he delayed in prescribing it; it's no party.

Oh gosh, and I've got so much work coming up! And other side effects are fogginess, increased body temperature, sleepiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating! How am I supposed to work under those conditions? How much of a chance should I give this? I don't know. My doctor said that most of the side effects will go away after awhile. Well, that's one good thing. Oh, and my sense of taste changed. It's really wierd. Sodas taste terrible to me. I guess that's a good thing...

It's not just over-work, it's this silly pill. How many people do we meet up with in life that for one reason or another (a broken heart, a twisted body, aches and pains, hunger, worry) just don't feel very well and we ask them how they're doing without much care. My suggestion is to offer a kinder smile and to extend to them more of your patience when they don't give the right response because, like me they may not feel so well.

Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home