media-lapdog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Not too long before the new year

It seems that I can't go any higher in my job or get upgraded without moving and going somewhere else. I have to decide whether to apply somewhere else or whether to stay stuck. By the new year I should have decided. It's too bad that they don't pay by how much work one has and the quality of that work.

On the other hand, I have a job that I like and somehow I manage to pay my bills. I should be grateful for that. I wonder if thinking of abundance will bring it about. You know, that New Age positive thinking idea?

I also need to get around to doing so many things before the end of the year that it gives me a headache. It is soon enough now that I can work on it a little at a time. That's all I can do. I just have to quit putting myself last and stop wasting my time. Oh, procrastination, stay away.

It's weird about the holiday season, there is time off for vacation so you have time to think but it is hard to get things done because everyone else is on vacation too. I guess the New Year, when everyone comes back off their think tank that we can actually accomplish something.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home