media-lapdog

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith's baby

I have to confess that I have been watching all the media coverage of Anna Nicole Smith's death and I started thinking, with all the dudes that have come forward claiming to be the father, Anna was a loose woman. So, it really doesn't matter who knocked her up. The question is, who would be the best father to Dannylinn? I think it would be the man who has been at Smith's side through the years and has been the only father that Dannylinn has known. He seems to be the most stable, loving man in mother or child's life, the lawyer, Howard K. Stern. Some would say it's simple, do a DNA test and determine who the real father is but that may not be what's best for the baby. It may be the luck of the draw that it was the first guy who spoke up and he may want to claim the baby for the money. But on television, and on the birth certificate, Anna Nicole named Stern as the father and expressed the desire to keep the child away from her own mother and Larry Birkhead, I think that's the name of the first guy to claim paternity after Stern. We shall see how it plays out.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Eryn said...

Hee hee. I am so glad that I'm not the only one suckered into watching this fodder.
I think it's interesting that her will left everything to her son and specified that no new children would be added to the will.
And I think that Stern is a slimeball.
So yeah.... hoorah for celebrity gossip.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Claire said...

The will was made in 2001 with only Daniel in mind. Anna Nicole Smith loved her son very much. Stern is a smart, honorable man who never took any money from Smith. That's what a lot of people don't know or understand. All of these people coming forward now are scumbags. However, Howard has been at Anna's side since he helped her sue for J. Howard Marshall's money and took the case all the way to the Supreme Court.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger moo said...

Hey there. Long time no visit. I'm hoping this comment will go through without me having to open a google account. We'll see. How are you? It's late and raining here, and I'm about to start editing some writing over a glass of vodka. Just thought I'd drop in for a catch up first.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger moo said...

Blaaah. I had to open an account, which forced me to have some blog account too! Don't worry about following the link, I don't see myself starting another one here, so its just blank - and all so I can talk to you!!!!!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Claire said...

LOL! Hi Gel! So good to hear from you! This is such a surprise. I would like to subscribe to your feed. Is it active? Hope you visit again soon!
Peace and hugs,
Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home