media-lapdog

Friday, December 29, 2006

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

As we take our leave of the year 2006, I have some time, not much, to reflect on the hard work of this year, With gratitude for my luck in life, if not good fortune, I feel as if the Universe has, nonetheless, smiled upon me. Thus, I go forward to the next year with renewed hope and faith that great things are in store in 2007!

Resolutions for 2007:

1. Take computer class
2. Take vitamins
3. Eat healthier and watch my diet
4. Get more sleep
5. Get out more (I know, it contradicts #4)
6. Wear more makeup, yes, that's right, but put on expertly
7. Get a raise
8. Show more humor and compassion
9. Live more mindfully
10. Practice my Spanish by watching TV shows in Spanish
11. Leave the errors of the past in the past and not carry the guilt with me

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Eryn said...

Buena suerte!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Egualmente, Chica. Muchas gracias. Eres muy agradable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home