media-lapdog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Photographs

Today, once again it hounded me that I misplaced some very valuable photographs of my family, especially of my parents and myself. I looked several places with no luck. The pictures of me are a reminder of how cute I looked and at the time did not realize it. I mean I went about my business while doing all the girlie things, curling my hair and applying make-up, exercising but I was not aware. And now those images that my mom sent me could be gone for good. I wish that certain keepsakes were not vulnerable to loss and destruction.

Then I thought of people who've lost everything in a war, a hurricane, a flood, or a fire. How devastating that must be! My God.

Tom Waits was on the Daily Show recently and he sang a song about how we're all praying to the same God, so how does He decide whose prayer to answer?

Peace on Earth,

Claire

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger legal alien said...

Hi Claire,

I really hope that you will find those pictures .

Technically we all pray to the same God so hopefully God will answer all of our prayers.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Dear L.A.,

Your kind words of encouragement are a comfort to me right now.

You are so sweet and thoughtful. May all your hopes and prayers come true.

Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home