media-lapdog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Enough Cheese with My Whine

Well, that's about enough whining from me for awhile. Yesterday, something happened that brought out the compassion in me and made me feel ashamed of my complaining about petty things that don't amount to a hill of beans. In the middle of the day, security roped off where my car was parked and no one could go in or leave the parking lot until an investigation was completed. Someone had apparently committed suicide. It is so sad that someone would feel bad enough to end it all. Sometimes I feel like crying and I wish I'd never been born but as for doing away with myself, no, don't want to even go there. Yeah, this is a good time for meditation and prayer.

Peace and hugs,

Claire

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mad Cabbie said...

Unfortunately we are trying to make sense out of why a fellow driver friend of ours ended his own life a few days ago!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, Mad Cabbie! Sometimes it's a hard one to figure out. It could have been Depression that he hid with a proud front, or drugs, but we can't know without all the facts. Please take time out for yourselves and don't be afraid to grieve for the loss of your friend. I am so sorry that I know my words can't make up for how you must feel at this time. I send you hugs.

Peace,

Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home