media-lapdog

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fuming

It is one thing to admit you don't understand, you're clueless and quite another to hate which leads to hate crimes. You can think anything you want and it won't bother me but when you go calling yourself a patriot, a minuteman and you're spouting racial hatred, that's unAmerican and that's not what this country stands for. How dare you take the name Minuteman?!!!!!

I found a blog by mistake written by a person declaring his prejudice against illegal aliens as if it were the most natural thing, the most everyday thoughts and actions. All I have to say to him is, " Let me tell you something, you're wrong, dead wrong! Let's not EVEN go there!"

A friend's father used to say many years ago, "There's more horses' asses in the world than there are horses." I guess things haven't changed much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home